Sunday, August 25, 2013

school lunch #4


INGREDIENTS:
Pizza Rollups 
     Flour tortilla (1)
     Pizza sauce
          Tomato sauce
          Garlic powder
          Italian seasoning
          Oregano
          S&P 
     Shredded mozzarella cheese
     Pepperoni
Yogurt with sprinkles
Applesauce
Treat

Drink
Spoon
Napkin



*Note: I made this the night before and in the morning, worried the pizza rollups were too dry (had absorbed the sauce). So I spooned a little dollop of extra sauce on each.

Also, when I picked James up he claimed I had forgotten to pack a spoon, which meant he couldn't eat his applesauce or yogurt and was consequently "so hungry." This crushed my heart, as it's one of the things I worry most about with him away from me all day. I felt so bad. But later, as I was cleaning out his lunch box, I found the spoon! It was there all along; he just hadn't noticed it somehow! I still felt bad, but less guilty for sure! Moral of this story: pack a spoon IN the bento container! He's sure to notice it then. Oy...

No comments:

Post a Comment