Wednesday, May 24, 2023

monster cookie protein balls


​This recipe is from the amazing Elyse Ellis (@elyseaellis on Instagram). I had them first at my bestie Heather’s house, and I was hooked. She shared the recipe, and I shifted it around to accommodate my Crohn’s restrictions (no dairy, gut friendly, etc) and make them lower calorie. This is what I came up with, and They. Are. Bomb. The kids love them. I love them. They’re easy to make and macro friendly. Major win in my book. Mmm.


Recipe: Monster Cookie Protein Balls

Makes 29 scoops

104 Calories ea.


Ingredients:

2 c quick oats
1/4 tsp salt
4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1/4 c mini semisweet chocolate chips
1/8 c mini M&Ms
1 c natural creamy peanut butter
1/2 c honey
1/4 tsp vanilla


Directions

Put all into KitchenAid mixer and mix using paddle attachment. Scoop using cookie dough scoop onto parchment paper. Serve immediately or freeze. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment