Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ranch chicken mac-n-cheese


This is seriously the easiest thing ever. I got the original recipe from the back of a Western Family Mac-n-Cheese box. It's super easy, super scrumptious, and something even my sometimes-ridiculously-picky kids will consistently eat it! How much better can you get, really? Ready in 10 minutes flat, it's a fantastic go-to meal. Try it out... and let me know what you think!



RECIPE: Ranch Chicken Mac-n-Cheese

Serves: 4
Calories: 365


Ingredients:

1 box Kraft mac-n-cheese
1 can chicken
2 tbsp ranch dressing
1 medium tomato, diced
1 tbsp fresh chives*

Directions:

Cook mac-n-cheese according to package directions (adding milk/butter, etc). Once the mac is ready, add all other ingredients. Toss together well. Serve warm, and enjoy!

*Green onions are also delicious, but I had chives in my herb garden, so I subbed those in instead. Choose what is available and/or appealing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment